Posted on : 14 October 2013
No Tricks – Just Treats – Halloween Special 2013
Let me introduce you to our this year’s Halloween Special.
George, Louis and I selected ten of our favorite doggy items for this Halloween season for you.
2. Love, love, love this morbid little toy! But don’t judge a book by its cover – the squeaky eyeball toy and all other items made by Ragazzi Life are made of natural, planted-based ingredients and totally cruelty free!
3. This Disney’s PetHalloween Jack Tee really is a cool, urban dog tee. If you don’t feel like disguising your dog, this is a very good and effortless option to keep him or her a little warmer this fall.
5. You really don’t want to dress up your dog? I understand. Here’s a scary and cute alternative to not ignore this years Halloween and put something like a smile on your little friends face. Pretty sure your dog will appreciate this skull dog toy. Found on Muttropolis.com.
7. If you want to keep it sophisticated this season, let me introduce you to my personal favorite – The neon orange green leather leash and collar by one of my favorite brands Ware of the Dog. Happy High Halloween !
9. This Jolly Roger dog sweater does not look scary, but rebellious and cute at least.
Leave a Reply
TagsAfghan Hound Basset Hound Beagle boxer buymaasai carlin Charlotte Casiraghi Colette Colette Carnaval conditioner Dachshund Dachshund Smooth DM-Drogerie Markt Doberman dogwear emma English Springer Spaniel EZOO Féderation Cynologique Internationale George Vuitton gilet de sauvetage grooming harnais de sécurité K9competition Labrador Les Nouveaux Ateliers N.A life jacket Louis Vuitton Louis Vuitton Fall/Winter 2011/2012 Mops Pringle of Scotland pug Ralph Lauren Ray Ban Wayfarer Saint-Tropez sebastian shampoo Sociéte Centrale Canine The Good Life Tilda Swinton Tommy Hilfiger Treats Versace Vogue World Dog Show 2011